Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like your body to be any different in Heaven? If so, how so?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd better 'fess up here that I've secretly always wanted to fly so think I'll put my order in now for an aerodynamicaly shaped body and just hope that it is not shaped really large at the top end and arrow thin at the bottom end! So not but

Comment

i used to have dreams of flying. i'd just leap and be airborne.... loved those dreams, they were so real!

Comment

I have had flying dreams a number of times, too! That's the kind of dream you just want to keep on going and going and going.

A lot of people express an interest in flying in our new bodies. Since many believe we will be able to move at the speed of thought and possibly even through walls like Jesus apparently did, flying doesn't seem so far-fetched.

John 20:26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

"peace be with you" oh sweet Lord, you always reassure us *swoon*

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
            I have had flying dreams a number of times, too! That's the kind of dream you just want to keep on going and going and going.

A lot of people express an interest in flying in our new bodies. Since many believe we will be able to move at the speed of thought and possibly even through walls like Jesus apparently did, flying doesn't seem so far-fetched.

John 20:26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Comment

Since having a persistent illness, I can not seem to lose the weight I gained from it and other issues. Also, the treatments damaged my hair growth, I would like a long, full head of hair. I know however I end up I will be more than satisfied. Finally seeing our Father is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalNChrist View Post
                Since having a persistent illness, I can not seem to lose the weight I gained from it and other issues. Also, the treatments damaged my hair growth, I would like a long, full head of hair. I know however I end up I will be more than satisfied. Finally seeing our Father is more important.
                Welcome aboard, RoyalNChrist! You and I can dance together in our skinny pink tutus with long, wavy hair down to our knees! C U there!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                ______

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                  Welcome aboard, RoyalNChrist! You and I can dance together in our skinny pink tutus with long, wavy hair down to our knees! C U there!

Thank you very much. I look forward to those days greatly! God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalNChrist View Post
                    Thank you very much. I look forward to those days greatly! God Bless.

______

Comment

op; i really dont care.
                      God will make everything right.
                      if we all look like Fabio, how will we be different?

i think the age thingy is the only thing that changes/moderates.
                      well, that, and having all ur limbs/health/etc.

...imo

Comment

so then i guess Fabio just voted for #10 in the poll.

lol

Comment

Working...
                        X