Boomers: Choose your favorite TV and comic heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHHHHHHH! I watched this?

Nerd infancy. I simply did not know any better.

At least later there was Dr Who - Tom Baker. Have a jelly baby.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
    sigpic

Comment

Also for Captain Wally:

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
      ______

Comment

And one more for Captain Wally:

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

If you look at the who's who of Star Wars you find a lot of the tallent came from the Space 1999 crew.
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

Just found this video today featuring Guy Williams as Zorro. He was my first TV hero!

______

Comment

Oh my, I had such a crush on Adam West and Burt Ward from Batman and Robin. I loved Adam West's voice....and still do. I know he does voice overs today with commercials. I love the cliff hangers they had and the way "PUNCH", "ZAP", "BAM", and other phrases would come up when B & R would punch out the villians

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                Just found this video today featuring Guy Williams as Zorro. He was my first TV hero!

Mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
                  Mine too.

______

Comment

Reruns of Superman (was too young when the program first came out) - I thought Clark Kent in those black rim glasses was so cool
                    Batman & Robin
                    Six Million Dollar Man & Bionic Woman
                    Wonder Woman - every time it was on, I would put on my one piece red/white/blue bathing suit and pretend I was Linda Carter
                    Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Comment

Working...
                    X