Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What are your favorite snacks? (choose up to 5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite snacks? (choose up to 5)

What are your favorite snacks? (choose up to 5)
    1. chips/ pretzels
    58.06%
    2. popcorn
    53.23%
    3. crackers and/or cheese
    40.32%
    4. trail mix
    11.29%
    5. nuts
    35.48%
    6. fresh fruit/ dried fruit/ smoothies
    43.55%
    7. veggies
    8.06%
    8. yogurt/other dairy products
    24.19%
    9. cookies/ice cream/cake/ pie/ candy/ other sweets
    64.52%
    10. other
    12.90%

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

I absolutely adore ice cream, whether it be the $4.99 speciality sea-salt caramel variety or the cheap vanilla kind--it's all great stuff.
    For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
    For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
    --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

i love fresh fruit. soft and juicy nectarines, cortland apples, bosc pears, fresh papaya... berries.... blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, gojiberries...

dried fruits too, dried mango, apricots, figs, dates, cranberries, candied ginger (not a fruit, but...) banana chips, dried pineapple rings.....

not a big fan of smoothies though. i like biting into a fresh fruit or the texture of dried.

Comment

one of my favorites is almonds and string cheese
        Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Cheeze, nuts, Utz potato chips, dark chocolate.
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

Wavy chips (Lays or Ruffles) and dip (Breakstone or Smith Dairy green onion). Love salty snacks. Also love cheese curls (Synders) and small Reese Cups or bite size Mounds.
            Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
            You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
            12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
            O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
            Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

I love ice cream,cookies and cakes and everything chocolaty. i cant have it in the house (to often)

Comment

Love vegetable chips which are a bit prawn crackerish instead of hard like potato chips, olives, dried fruit and fresh, wasabi peas.

Comment

My absolute favorite is fresh fruit. I love grapes, strawberries, apples, plums, peaches, watermelon, pineapple, oranges, tangerines and grapefruit. Oh and esp. fresh cherries. Not big on bananas or pears.
                  John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Fruit and chocolate and icecream. Though the only one I have often is fruit

Comment

I love sweet/salty too.
                      John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Ice cream is my fav! I try and keep my cart from the ice cream aisle at the grocery store....but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by JoyJoyJoy View Post
                          I love sweet/salty too.
                          Got just the thing JJJ, bought a block of Lindt (Swiss) dark chocolate, wait for it, with a touch of SEA SALT. As the square melts in your mouth little bits of sea salt linger ........................ yummo. Eat it with some sliced pear and a cup of tea.

Comment

I love a good choc almond bar with some Peanut butter on top.

Comment

That was easy, first five. Though I do love brownies.

Comment

Working...
                              X