Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What are your favorite snacks? (choose up to 5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppycat View Post
    wasabi peas.
    Oh yeah, wasabi peas, I'd eat the whole container. I love/hate the burn, but can't help but reach for another.

It's like a bunch of fire ants having a party in your sinuses. It's really fun to eat a handful of wasabi peas, then take a sip of hot tea, then a gulp of ice cold very fizzy soda then eat an Altoid mint. Your mouth is just like

yeah I really posted this :tongue

Comment

wasabi peas! yum. yum. yum.

Comment

When I worked at Subway sandwich shop as a kid, I used to lay a piece of that white american cheese on top of the chocolate chip cookies. Sounds weird, but cookies and milk are good, this is just a little cheesier.

We also used to stack up "tomato shooters" when there were no customers in the store: a slice of tomato, a pickle, a jalapeno, a black olive, little squirt of oil and vinegar and dash of salt.

ETA, ha, ya'll got me remembering the funky snacks now... Gran used to give me a cup of coffee and a chunk of cheddar. You dip the cheese in the coffee. With cream and sugar of course. Curiouser and curiouser, but very yummy, especially with a piece of buttered wheat toast on the side. (I miss the pure fool out of my Gran, can't wait to see her again one of these days.)

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
          Oh yeah, wasabi peas, I'd eat the whole container. I love/hate the burn, but can't help but reach for another.

It's like a bunch of fire ants having a party in your sinuses. It's really fun to eat a handful of wasabi peas, then take a sip of hot tea, then a gulp of ice cold very fizzy soda then eat an Altoid mint. Your mouth is just like

yeah I really posted this :tongue
          Still reeling from the of this post

Comment

These are 5 of my favorite snacks. Theatre Style Popcorn(Best Choice) great popcorn, Cheez-Its, Reeses Crispy Crunchy Candy Bar, Ice Cream, and Cheese Puffs.
            sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

My five favorite snacks are these:
              Reese's FastBreak
              Ice Cream Chocolate,vanilla or cookie Dough
              Jonathan Red apples
              Chocolate Chip Cookies
              Popcorn
              sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

I chose "other" because my favorite snack was not listed...which is GOLDFISH or Stauffers WHALES (same as Goldfish, but less expensive). We buy Whales at Wally World. A one pound box costs $1.84 at our Wally World.

Comment

Ooohhh...these polls are fun!! I love chips, popcorn, and anything sweet. Hope that doesn't bring Mrs O to my house to discuss my food choices!

Comment

I really do like kettle Korn.Sweet and yummy.

Comment

MMmmmmmm.... Trail mix.... I could survive on it.
                      For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

Comment

My snacks of choice are popcorn or nuts. Love the salty stuff, but don't do chips very often because I can't quit. I notice that veggies are in last place.
                        Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by lilies of the field View Post
                          My snacks of choice are popcorn or nuts. Love the salty stuff, but don't do chips very often because I can't quit. I notice that veggies are in last place.
                          Veggies aren't bad with lots of Uncle Dan's dip.Never by themselves.

Comment

Almost forgot,

Tam Tams, smoked baby clams, Kippered Snacks, smoked almonds

and Peter Brothers Summer Sausage. The salt and nitrates should keep me preserved another 50 years.
                            It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I love smoked almonds! I've never had smoked clams, but really enjoy smoked oysters. And smoked gouda. Guess I like smoky stuff!
                              Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by lilies of the field View Post
                                Oh I love smoked almonds! I've never had smoked clams, but really enjoy smoked oysters. And smoked gouda. Guess I like smoky stuff!
                                I'm in love with smoked mozzarella! Yummy!!

Another great snack is strawberry cream cheese on Ritz crackers. It's true, everything does taste good when it sits on a Ritz.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
                                For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X