ABC's of Occupations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• writer
    sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

• Xylophonist
      The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

• YMCA Director
        sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

• Zany Zooologist
          sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• acute air traffic controller

Comment

• Beautifying Beautician
              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• classical candy cutter

Comment

• dirty window washer
                  Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• Energizing electrician

Comment

• fighting fireman

Comment

• Georgous glassmaker
                        BelovedChild

Comment

• Hot aired Heating Handyman

Comment

• Irritable Ironer
                            BelovedChild

Comment

• joking janitor

Comment

• Kind Kindergarten Teacher

Comment

Working...
                                X