No announcement yet.

ABC's of Occupations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenophobic, Xenon-filled, Xanaxed-up X-acto-knife X-rayer (wears a 5X T-shirt)

Comment

• yellow yucky yuletide yodeler Yvonne Yavinsky

Comment

• Zany zealous zippy zookeeper

Comment

• Audacious Admired Adept Alpha Adversarial

Comment

• Bumbling blustering bureaucrat

Comment

• Cross eyed Crocheter

Comment

• Determined, Doesn't Give Up, Doctor.
                "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have Love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
                If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have Love, I am nothing.
                And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have Love, it profits me nothing." 1 Cor. 13:1-3

Comment

• Eager Eagle-eyed Egotistical Exobiologist Excommunicator

Comment

• Faithful, Feeling, Fantastic, Forgiving, Fanciful Father
                    "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have Love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
                    If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have Love, I am nothing.
                    And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have Love, it profits me nothing." 1 Cor. 13:1-3

Comment

• grumbling geriatric geranium grower

Comment

• Happy, Honest, Honoring, Helpful, Humorous Husband

Comment

• Increasingly Irritating Individuals Illustrating Illiteracy

Comment

• jumping jiggling juggler

Comment

• Kiwi-Koolaide Keeper

Comment

• little, literary, laughable, likable, light-headed laundress

Comment

Working...
                                X