Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Arrow Game!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ If it quacks like a duck...

    < is really glad today is over! (rough one)

    V Has something very exciting to share with us...

    Comment


    • ^I believe she can see my every move

      > got 2 guinea pigs!

      v will help me name them (both are girls)

      Comment


      • ^ is now posting notices like "Neighborhood Cats -- Keep Out!"

        < will give it a try -- how about Fiona & Felicity? Madison & Addison? Powder & Puff? Chloe & Zoe? Lucy & Ethel? Trinity & Charity? Willow & Windflower? Dixie & Dizzy? hmmm. ....

        V will confess to eating more than their fair share of turkey today.

        Comment


        • ^ does her best thinking in the wee hours.

          < ate my fair share of turkey (and somebody else's fair share, too.)

          V will tell us about great deals gotten on Black Friday...

          Comment


          • ^ there's still a great portion of the turkey in her stomach
            < wants her vacation to start NOW
            v will pay for a trip to Curacao for me

            Comment


            • ^ is waiting for a good, kind and generous friend to send her on a dream trip

              < would also like to meet this friend -- we could be friends too

              V is planning to form and manage a centipede singing group. All that music in those tiny tiny legs. **sigh**

              Comment


              • ^ has a large collection of icky creepy insects and kisses them goodnight every night
                > has a lot of studying to do
                v is picking his/her nose right now

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Curislandgirl View Post
                  ^ has a large collection of icky creepy insects and kisses them goodnight every night
                  > has a lot of studying to do
                  v is picking his/her nose right now
                  ^ Is a great scholar and is making her parents very proud.

                  > How did you know? Yes I did pick one and thought it was fine and dandy, but after a day's reflection decided it really didn't suit me and I'm returning to the store tomorrow to pick out another one.

                  V Has an extreme reaction to money -- can't resist giving it to ME!

                  Comment


                  • ^ Is just like a baker - they both need dough ...

                    < Sorry, can't help. Just emptied my wallet to bail out someone very *dear* to me ...

                    v Is thinking about taking up busking ...
                    Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

                    Comment


                    • ^ started busking with his barfoofs on to attract more audience

                      > just googled the definition of busking

                      v wants to cook a delicious meal for me (lobster!)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Curislandgirl View Post
                        ^ started busking with his barfoofs on to attract more audience

                        > just googled the definition of busking

                        v wants to cook a delicious meal for me (lobster!)
                        ^ Sounds very hungry -- poor dear!

                        > **running outside to check the lobster traps** **running back inside**
                        Will you take a couple of hot dogs instead?

                        v Will open their own wax museum and ask me to be the star exhibit. -- (a wax duplicate, of course)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by twelvesmaster View Post
                          ^ Sounds very hungry -- poor dear!

                          > **running outside to check the lobster traps** **running back inside**
                          Will you take a couple of hot dogs instead?

                          v Will open their own wax museum and ask me to be the star exhibit. -- (a wax duplicate, of course)
                          ^ will melt in three days tops
                          < is eating a melted Kit Kat bar
                          V is deathly afraid of candle wax
                          For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
                          For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
                          --Nancy Gibbs

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X