Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What is YOUR favourite sandwich?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is YOUR favourite sandwich?

Hmmm... What is my fave...

Ok I've got it...

Ok I've got it... Peanut butter and banana. If someone wanted to do a fun poll for this listing all the kinds we could see what is the favourite one. My poll maker wont work!

Comment

I love tuna salad made with hard boiled egg and fine chopped celery and sweet onion. Yum.

Comment

peanut butter and lettuce
        sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by JPE View Post
          I love tuna salad made with hard boiled egg and fine chopped celery and sweet onion. Yum.
          I love tuna, too. But I think my fav may be bacon and tomato.
          John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

My favorite sandwich is a bacon cheeseburger. Grill the bun, grill some onions. Put grilled onions under the cheese and bacon over the cheese. Hand form the patty and grill. Add 3 or 4 pickles, shredded lettuce, a thin slice of tomatoe, 3 parts mustard to 1 part ketsup... Bun must have those little sesame seeds... If I don't grill the onions, then add a thin slice of red onion to the sandwich.
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by JoyJoyJoy View Post
              I love tuna, too. But I think my fav may be bacon and tomato.
              Yep,a BLT is awesome.

Comment

Favorite sandwich----????

This is sorta like the old song of the 50s;

"When I'm not with the girl I love, I love the girl I'm with"

Anything is better between two pieces of loaf bread or two halves of a bun.

I love sandwiches so good that when I was in college I had a buddy to tell me, "Bill, if it was possible you'd make a sandwich out of soup"! He was right!!

A few of my favs
                1 BLT
                2 burger with lots of lettuce, onions & tomatoes
                3 hot dogs w/lots of onions & some chili
                4 weiner, split lengthwise & fried with mustard & a slab of onion

As you have probably noticed, I think onions make most things better also.
                Liberalism is a FATAL disease, which should be obvious to all by now!!

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Comment

Egg salad!!!
                  The grandkids want it every time they come...my little 3 yr old knows all the ingredients we've made it so often
                  sigpic
                  I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Philly steak sandwich with Tallarico's Steak Sauce, fried onions, if cheese - Mozzerella, ATV hard roll.

That's how it's done right.
                    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                    sigpic

Comment

Fried Bologna sandwich with melted cheese on buttered toast w/butter and a tad of mustard.
                      sigpicTherefore being justified by faith, we have peace
                      with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1.

Comment

Great! Now I'm hungry. My favorite would be the BLT. Tall Timbers bacon cheeseburger sounded pretty good though.
                        "Here, there or in the air!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                          Philly steak sandwich with Tallarico's Steak Sauce, fried onions, if cheese - Mozzerella, ATV hard roll.

That's how it's done right.
                          Yep Wally, me too, Philly Steak, but sorry, for me, skip the onions. And do
                          the cheese right, not in a lump on the top, but melted into all the layers of
                          finely chopped steak. And um, maybe some nice marinara sauce instead of
                          the steak sauce. Oh dang, this is making me hungry!
                          Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

Originally posted by JPE View Post
                            Oh yum......me too! But i also love to put pickles either sweet or sour in my sandwich : delicious

Comment

Fluffernutter, the New England delicacy.... It's peanut butter and Marshmellow fluff

Comment

Working...
                              X