Least Favorite Vegetable Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meg View Post
    Thx Mr Mannn, now I'm gonna have a guilt trip every time I look at a cheeseburger!
    Get a BACON cheese burger...TWO animals died for that meal!
    or get a super sub sandwich with beef, ham AND turkey...THREE!
    after a day like that, you'll get hate mail from PETA.

Comment

!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Momma D View Post
          okra...too slimy!
          What she said.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MezzerClaw View Post

Comment

You forgots spinach! I hates spinach.

Comment

I didn't even have to think about this one. Brussels sprouts are the worse in my book.
                  John 13:35
                  By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

Tiger

....pies, fruits....veggies....

Tiger, are you hungry? Are you getting enough to eat?

And yes-- Brussels sprouts is like eating little green balls of dirt.....YUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by silent one View Post
                      You forgots spinach! I hates spinach.
                      Yes, I DID forget spinach! Popeye would be sorely disappointed in us both!

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                      ______

Comment

I have led the crusade against the vile pea since childhood and am very disappointed to see that it is not losing this poll in a massive way. It pains me to see that my efforts have failed. I can only assume that the pea has corrupted many of you with its insidious nature.

Comment

Originally posted by cocopea9052 View Post
                          Tiger

....pies, fruits....veggies....

Tiger, are you hungry? Are you getting enough to eat?

And yes-- Brussels sprouts is like eating little green balls of dirt.....YUCK!
                          MrMannn's tirade about peas, lima beans and zombie grapes inspired me. Then it snowballed.....

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                          ______

Comment

Originally posted by Silvercord View Post
                            I have led the crusade against the vile pea since childhood and am very disappointed to see that it is not losing this poll in a massive way. It pains me to see that my efforts have failed. I can only assume that the pea has corrupted many of you with its insidious nature.

______

Comment

Originally posted by Silvercord View Post
                              Apparently, folks have repented since childhood and embraced the pea in all it's glory.....

However, judging from this poll, they would chose hell over Brussel Sprouts....

Brussel Sprouts are an abomination to the vegetable kingdom. God does not make mistakes, but I sure gotta ask him, why? why?

Comment

What about gummy, rubbery mushrooms?

Comment

Working...
                                X