No announcement yet.

Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got this new Henry 22 mag! It's the best gun I've ever had!
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

Originally posted by clemson View Post
      We got this new Henry 22 mag! It's the best gun I've ever had!
      those Henry's are Sharp looking...never shot one

Comment

Violence, violence, violence (doing a Gomer Pyle impression here) no wonder the men's discussion doesn't take off!! Talk about a conversation killer ..........stop the world I want to get off

Comment

Violence ????

Crikies! How do You expect to tag a Salty, so to toss them delicate gator fillets on the barby?

A .303 is a tad shy to handle the big ones.

KJ: Ruger #1 7 Rem Mag - Nice cannon.
          I so want to trade up my Rem .243 for a No 1 Varmit in .243.

Clemson: DBW and I use a Marlin 25m in .22 WMR. Its taken more chucks than any other gun.

And DS and I just discovered a new sport: 3-G. Awesome!
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

Why is the men,s room dead ?

Because women talk face to face while men talk shoulder to shoulder( like a baseball game or fixing a car)Men have a hard time expressing their feelings and emotions,with ladies this is natural.

Comment

Women claw and rather than a cat fight, will go to extreme lengths (talking, emotional contact...) to preserve makeup and hair do.

Men see words as superfluious, and a good sock in the head actually gives character. Argument over, let's talk about something we both enjoy....tools......
              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                Women claw and rather than a cat fight, will go to extreme lengths (talking, emotional contact...) to preserve makeup and hair do.

Men see words as superfluious, and a good sock in the head actually gives character. Argument over, let's talk about something we both enjoy....tools......
                Let me guess, your middle name is Tim

I may be short but it wouldn't stop me running to get a stool to deliver a good smack up the side of the head if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Poppycat View Post
                  Let me guess, your middle name is Tim
                  .... actually its, Craftsman...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 24thchance View Post
                    Because women talk face to face while men talk shoulder to shoulder( like a baseball game or fixing a car)Men have a hard time expressing their feelings and emotions,with ladies this is natural.
                    Feelings??? We have feelings

Oh wait, I got feelings, like last year when I got my deer, I had to feel up into the cavity to grab the windpipe.

Comment

Feelings? Whoaoaoa.

Sure men have feelings, like the excitement of a new rifle.

Feelings of humility and pride when we salute veterans and Old Glory.

Feelings like disapointment when we reach the rail crossing only to find the locomotives are already past.

Feelings like tempered rage when we find that last piece of cold steak has been snarfed by an errant son.

Feelings like the sweet aroma of bacon frying - listening to that applause ushering in a breakfast.....

Feelings, sure we got plenty. I have 4 back molars with feelings.

sigpic

Comment

When you are holding your engraved AR and waiting for that perfect 6 horn...talking is the last thing you want to do.
                        'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

You want to hear a man talk? Build a campfire and they will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                            Feelings??? We have feelings

Oh wait, I got feelings, like last year when I got my deer, I had to feel up into the cavity to grab the windpipe.

This also brought a tear to my eye. I got nothing last fall, 3 shots- 3 misses (I'm still blaming it on the crazy wind we had deer season)

This thread about sums it up for me. Not so much online, but what gets me talking is tools, home construction, and Jesus. My wife could care less about the first 2, but we can spend hours everyday talking Jesus and His word.
                            1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
                            For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                              Violence ????

Crikies! How do You expect to tag a Salty, so to toss them delicate gator fillets on the barby?

A .303 is a tad shy to handle the big ones.

KJ: Ruger #1 7 Rem Mag - Nice cannon.
                              I so want to trade up my Rem .243 for a No 1 Varmit in .243.

Clemson: DBW and I use a Marlin 25m in .22 WMR. Its taken more chucks than any other gun.

And DS and I just discovered a new sport: 3-G. Awesome!
                              Yeah I love my Ruger 1. I had a 7mm mag in a Rem. BDL. Is that what your .243 is?

Comment

Originally posted by kjlistrom View Post
                                Yeah I love my Ruger 1. I had a 7mm mag in a Rem. BDL. Is that what your .243 is?

Mine's a Rem 788. 9-lug bolt action. I'll likely get a Tundra thumb-hole stock with a Harris bipod to upgrade it.

I'm still looking at getting a BBL Howa in .223.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X