This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone question

Hey, everyone, I have a question. First off, I'm 20 years old and recently I've been wondering if I have low testosterone. I seem to be more sensitive than most guys, I barely have any hair on my arms, face or chest area, I'm moody at times, I have slight depression here and there, and I have anxiety, plus panic attacks. My dad suffers from low testosterone, and I feel it has been passed down to me. I'm attracted to women, but I also feel just as sensitive as a women... Definitely awkward for me.... I feel like I should get some tests done for this. I'm just wondering if anyone else on here has the same type of symptoms or has/is suffering from low testosterone levels. I feel if it turns out my levels are low, and i get them fixed, then it may also help the other problems I've been having emotionally/physically. From what I've read, testosterone is what makes men.... Well, men... If your levels are low then you start acting more like a women, emotionally. I dunno, I'm just sort of worried, and I hope to get this figured out soon.

It's against board rules to dispense medical advice. I will tell you though that it is a simple matter of getting a blood test done. Consult your doctor.
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
      It's against board rules to dispense medical advice. I will tell you though that it is a simple matter of getting a blood test done. Consult your doctor.
      BUt.......that is medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
        BUt.......that is medical advice
        In the context of making a diagnosis and then prescribing a treatment plan, telling someone there is a test that can be taken and to consult a doctor for same is not dispensing medical advice. It's offering a common sense solution that may not have occurred to the OP.
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
        X