No announcement yet.

Rugby; Go the all blacks!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is racism... We hate every teams but ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      USA has a team in the cup, pool C so they will be the floor mats for
      Australia.
      Kind of like the All Blacks are floor mats in soccer (football)?
      John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        I would place my money on a Rugby team aginst a NFL team anyday or any sport for that matter.

A2J, I can't believe you have no faith in your Australia Wallabies
        Lol - 'cos I'm not an aussie - I just live here

Comment

Second team i'm cheering for apart from All blacks is definitely America. Was born there

Comment

I see the All Blacks did win.

AUCKLAND, 24 Oct. - The All Blacks paid tribute to their adoring public after riding a wave of popular support to victory in the RWC 2011 Final on Sunday night.
            Richie McCaw and his team were roared on by a black and white army who formed the bulk of the Eden Park crowd of 61,079. And their role in helping the team lift the Webb Ellis Cup for the first time in 24 years was acknowledged by coach Graham Henry and his players.

Captain McCaw said the 8-7 victory over France was sweet for players, management and supporters alike.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/home/ne...+support+glory
            John 13:35
            By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh ya it was sweet hahaha. It was so nerve racking!! we only one by won by one point and just played the end to keep france from scoring.
              But in the end it is only a cup.

Comment

Working...
              X