Nintendo Wii anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Wii anyone?

I'm not labeled a 'gamer' but I occassionally like to play a game once in a while.
    I had the PS 1 and 2 but didn't get the 3 because I couldn't justify +/- $600.00 for it. So I switched to Nintendo and played a few games: Wii sports (of course), Mario Party, and Zelda:twilight princess. Good games and the controllers are cool to try.
    Anyone else?

I had alot of Wii fun at a house party this weekend, it doesn't have the best grarphics, best games, but wow... is it alot of pure fun!

Comment

Only two stores in my town get the Wii occasionally. Every time I stop by it's always sold out. One got 10 units last week and sold out in an hour.

I'll get one eventually though
      -------------------------------------
      www.needGod.com by Living Waters / Ray Comfort
      Hell's Best Kept Secret by Ray Comfort / Living Waters
      This guy has some awesome sermons:
      http://www.getalifemedia.com/
      or to shortcut to a *great* series: The Final Countdown Youtube playlist by Billy Crone

Comment

Originally posted by Vonne View Post
        I had alot of Wii fun at a house party this weekend, it doesn't have the best grarphics, best games, but wow... is it alot of pure fun!
        You're right, it doesn't have the best graphics. But for the games, I like their game titles. I like zelda, mario, and others. It brings me back to the old NES system.
        Yea, if you have nothing to do, throw a Mario Party party for a few hours. Lots of laughs and fun

Comment

Working...
        X