Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Cherished View Post
    Did you all not enjoy that whole show. It was so smooth, and Chris and Matt were both great. Mark you were fabulous, as was Ping. We really do have a wonderfully talented group here. Even if OWL has a hair addiction. I know I laughed harder tonight then I have in a while. It felt amazing. To be free of technical problems, and such amazing guests. I forgot the one man's name though. Larry?
    Larry, yes. He was terrific, I will get that book.
    There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Cherished View Post
      Did you all not enjoy that whole show. It was so smooth, and Chris and Matt were both great. Mark you were fabulous, as was Ping. We really do have a wonderfully talented group here. Even if OWL has a hair addiction. I know I laughed harder tonight then I have in a while. It felt amazing. To be free of technical problems, and such amazing guests. I forgot the one man's name though. Larry?
      Yes. It looks like all the prayers were answered. It was a fun show indeed. OWL, you are truly a good sport. Funny thing is, I don't know if anyone has actually seen your hair... not that a little detail like that would stop us.
      Matthew 22:36-40

      36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
        Larry, yes. He was terrific, I will get that book.
        I am in the process of ordering now!!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Mark777 View Post
          Yes. It looks like all the prayers were answered. It was a fun show indeed. OWL, you are truly a good sport. Funny thing is, I don't know if anyone has actually seen your hair... not that a little detail like that would stop us.
          Pictures! pictures!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Mark777 View Post
            Because his long flowing mane has its own proper name.
            So he has the Samson look going on? What happens if he cuts his hair?

            Kidding!

            Great show and joy!
            sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

            Comment


            • #66
              I listen to the shows every week. I have not yet figured out how to listen live or how to get in the chat room. Is there an instruction guide "for computer illiterates" where someone could direct me.

              When the gentleman first came on the radio Saturday, I thought he was searching for answers but soon discovered he was trying to make a mockery of a wonderful broadcast and most of all our Savior. You handled him with as much respect as possible. I do not think you won a soul but that was one that did not come looking for answers. Good job on your diplomacy. I see you have studied your Proverbs.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Mark777 View Post
                Yes. It looks like all the prayers were answered. It was a fun show indeed. OWL, you are truly a good sport. Funny thing is, I don't know if anyone has actually seen your hair... not that a little detail like that would stop us.
                Boy i thought i was gonna dig a hole for myself

                Comment


                • #68
                  Thanks Chris!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Book has been ordered! Hubby is spoiling me tonight, first flowers, now the book. Yay!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by eyes on the sky View Post
                      I listen to the shows every week. I have not yet figured out how to listen live or how to get in the chat room. Is there an instruction guide "for computer illiterates" where someone could direct me.

                      When the gentleman first came on the radio Saturday, I thought he was searching for answers but soon discovered he was trying to make a mockery of a wonderful broadcast and most of all our Savior. You handled him with as much respect as possible. I do not think you won a soul but that was one that did not come looking for answers. Good job on your diplomacy. I see you have studied your Proverbs.
                      Not sure I can help you in the tech department as I had some difficulties the first time I tried logging in a few weeks ago. Sometimes it helps to try a different web browser if you're having difficulty with one site.

                      There was some discussion of last Saturday's caller tonight. There was even a caller who spoke with the atheist after Saturday's show. Better yet, that callers erroneous accusations about the Bible were addressed and dealt with by the hosts.

                      Anyone can throw out accusations about our faith and make preposterous claims. The thing you have to keep in mind is that those accusations tend to have zero substance and cannot be validated by reputable sources. That was the case with the caller.
                      Matthew 22:36-40

                      36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Mark777 View Post
                        Yes. It looks like all the prayers were answered. It was a fun show indeed. OWL, you are truly a good sport. Funny thing is, I don't know if anyone has actually seen your hair... not that a little detail like that would stop us.
                        I have. Saw the dvd of the Last Days Church! Yes, very nice hair indeed!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Cherished View Post
                          Pictures! pictures!


                          Comment


                          • #73
                            , not the OWL pics, I have enough of those!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              OWL'S pic!

                              OWL!!!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by ATYCLB View Post
                                Et Tu, ATYCLB?

                                There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X