No announcement yet.

Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father God, a war has been waged against us by the father of lies. We come into Your presence now, so thankful for all those who are fighting for Your kingdom's cause. Lord, Your word says that when two or three gather, you are in their midst, we are so honored to be before you. We come humbled, and asking for Your divine protection against the dark forces that are warring against us tonight. We ask that You let no technical issues hinder RRR tonight, and that scales be removed. We pray that You Yourself would be among us in a mighty way, and that You would give the exact words to Chris and Matt and the guests as they speak out for Your truth. I pray for protection of all of your children tonight, all who love You and want to see you glorified. I ask that Chris and Matt would be as spot n as You can have them be. I pray that we would have callers tonight who want to participate and keep the show spontaneous. Father, above all, no matter what, i pray that You would be in full glory tonight, that Your truth would be shouted. I pray that many lost and weary souls would find refuge and comfort and salvation through Jesus Christ tonight, as a result of this show. We believe You are with us, we are so grateful, so in love with You. Yes Lord, let nothing hinder This show tonight, and let everything advance Your Kingdom, and refuter all logic and proud thought or individual that comes against us. A war has been raised, and we raise the banner up in Jesus name, we will not back down, we will not be shaken. In Jesus' name ,Amen.

Comment

There is a name in the chat room PerpetualBug. ???

Comment

Father, we lift up the hosts of tonight's show that you will give them the tools they need and the words to rightly discern, teach and proclaim the truth of your Word to callers on the phone and to people in the chat room. You gave hope to Adam when You explained to him the redemption promise and that You wrote the story of redemption of man in the stars. But man since the ancient of times have distorted the truth with their interpretations due to the fallen nature of man and the influences of satan has distorted and tried to push out the truth with all these man made myths. Your plan of redemption existed before the world and universe was even created. Praying that this program will be a might blessing and that You will receive the Glory and praise. Please smooth out any technical problems beforehand and that many are blessed with tonight's show.
        In Jesus Name.
        Amen
        sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

Thank you Father! For the out reach you have given us. We pray for your message through our lips to spread salvation to a world that is losing hope. We lift up the staff of RR radio. Help us be your witness tonight. Amen

Comment

That was a great show. Everyone was good to listen to. I wish Jacob would speak a bit louder.

Wonderful ending.

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
              That was a great show. Everyone was good to listen to. I wish Jacob would speak a bit louder.

Wonderful ending.
              Yes. Prayer before the show should become the routine. Ask OWL, he can 'Mullet' over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherished View Post
                Yes. Prayer before the show should become the routine. Ask OWL, he can 'Mullet' over.
                Good idea!
                sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

The inmates ran the asylum for the last 5 minutes. Who put Matt up to the Hair thing?
                  There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Father, I just want to thank You for being with us, and for protecting us tonight. It was such a wonderful night, and it felt so good to laugh real laughter. I thank You for OWl, his willingness to obey, and for all of my brothers and sisters here. You are amazing father, and we praise You tonight, for all of Your goodness!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
                      The inmates ran the asylum for the last 5 minutes. Who put Matt up to the Hair thing?
                      Not sure who did it but tell them I said thank you.
                      Matthew 22:36-40

36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
                        Why did you capitalize hair?

Comment

???

Comment

There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Why did you capitalize hair?
                              ???
                              Because his long flowing mane has its own proper name.
                              Matthew 22:36-40

36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Comment

Did you all not enjoy that whole show. It was so smooth, and Chris and Matt were both great. Mark you were fabulous, as was Ping. We really do have a wonderfully talented group here. Even if OWL has a hair addiction. I know I laughed harder tonight then I have in a while. It felt amazing. To be free of technical problems, and such amazing guests. I forgot the one man's name though. Larry?

Comment

Working...
                                X