Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys rock!!!

This must bring such a joy to God's heart when His kids get together to seek Him and ask His favor.

Too Cool!
    There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

I completely agree with having a prayer meeting before the show. As this show continues to grow , so will the satanic attack. Chris and I will try a sound check before the show too because the audio, for the most part worked out well on Saturday. We need to gear up for these listeners of hate. Also, we have no way to filter out the language other than just hanging up on them and we will do that. Chris, give me a call when you can!

Comment

You should read the comments on the You Tube Video I posted last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_7yE0zKmk

Get ready for a spiritual war.

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
          You guys rock!!!

This must bring such a joy to God's heart when His kids get together to seek Him and ask His favor.

Too Cool!
          Say that again...."YOU GUYS ROCK"

Music to my ears.......

We'll be here. Have already been lifting the technical up before the throne!

Comment

I am sorry you have to put up with that kind of hot mess. Praying for y'all.

Comment

I'll will be praying and will be here as well to lend some knees!

Comment

Originally posted by Amber Lynne View Post
                I am sorry you have to put up with that kind of hot mess. Praying for y'all.
                Weees hot? What does A L A B A M A feel like now. Did I'aaa get the acc' cent down

Comment

I am here, but I can tell a war has been waged. My mouse is sticking for no reason, and i was lucky to get here. I could get into other threads, but this one was tough. Are we all here?

Comment

I am here and praying
                    sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

I am here

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfRuth View Post
                        I am here and praying
                        I'll be right here, DaughterofRuth. Finish cleaning the kitchen first.

Comment

Comment

I am here. I am praying on my knees.

Comment

We are praying, let's do all this for God!

Comment

Father, we lift this radio program up to you. It is for your glory. Please be with the technical issues that have faced us in recent weeks. Allow the hosts to come through the airwaves clearly and loudly to be heard. Help our hearts to be sensitive to those who may oppose you, the One True Living God, and may we speak only what your Holy Spirit leads us to speak.

Bless this ministry Lord. Use it to help others to see you and come to salvation through the blood of your only begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X