No announcement yet.

Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do these folks understand that all the legends of the false gods like Ra, Isis and Horus goes back to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tamuz? It has all been a ploy by Satan to try and counterfeit the coming of the Kinsman Redeemer the Seed of the woman promised in Gen 3:15

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGS View Post
      Putting RRR on my prayer list.
      It makes you wonder why an athiest would call in to the show doesn't it.They are drawn to Christ whether they realize it or not.
      Keep speaking the truth!!!!
      They sure are. And the closer they get the angrier they (or the demons) get.

Comment

Yes, these idols go back to Nimrod and basically all main false idols are attribute to Ba'al

Comment

Looking forward to tonight's program!!!!!What's the topic?

Comment

for RRR and those involved. May God use it to His Glory. Amen

If any out there are reading this thread and have not joined in and listened to RRR, please do so. It is interactive with the chat module while listening to the program, plus the ability to call in.

http://www.rapturereadyradio.com/

Ann
            Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

Comment

HB the show is on false idols.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherished View Post
                HB the show is on false idols.
                ...so the potty mouth guy, on Saturday. Was there no way to stifle his expletives? .I haven't called in yet. So it's because he called in on his phone?

Comment

Wow, that should create some interesting call-ins, or maybe chat.

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
                    Wow, that should create some interesting call-ins, or maybe chat.
                    Yes, perhaps us 'regular' RRR listeners and chatters could have a quick prayer meeting before the show?

Comment

If you do want to meet and agree in prayer, let me know. We can just do it here.

Comment

If you do want to meet and agree in prayer, let me know. We can just do it here.
                        I was thinking about that a moment ago. We could at least be praying that the Lord would allow the technical issues to be solved. Any trolls or callers/chatters that are not Christian, to give us the right words and scriptures. We also may be needing to continuously pray silently through the program.

Meet here about 15 mins before starting?

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
                          I was thinking about that a moment ago. We could at least be praying that the Lord would allow the technical issues to be solved. Any trolls or callers/chatters that are not Christian, to give us the right words and scriptures. We also may be needing to continuously pray silently through the program.

Meet here about 15 mins before starting?
                          Brilliant! Looking forward to it. Also, your cyber tea must really work, I am feeling a bit better. Now we just need to Pm everyone else, to make sure they get the message too. I will go ahead and pm all the people, and link it here, to this page, this thread.

Comment

Will They see.....?

Do they see Jesus in us? Do we?

Comment

Brilliant! Looking forward to it. Also, your cyber tea must really work, I am feeling a bit better. Now we just need to Pm everyone else, to make sure they get the message too. I will go ahead and pm all the people, and link it here, to this page, this thread.
                              Such an administrator. Thanks for all you do, Cherished.

Glad about that cyber tea!

Comment

Got your message, hope you all are feeling better and it will be a great idea to meet before the show for prayer
                                sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X