Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATYCLB View Post
    :shifty

Brilliant. Just don't click on it..........

Comment

• Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
      I am immune to germs. :pout
      I know a two year old who could put the healthiest of adults out of commission for a few days. And a four year old, and a seven year old.....My older brother has it right, children carry man killer germs. They are sick for one day while the poor hapless adults the come in contact with are looking at days of pain and suffering.
      Never, I repeat, never cuddle a sick two year old without first putting on a hazmat suit

Comment

• Originally posted by ZAGS View Post
        I know a two year old who could put the healthiest of adults out of commission for a few days. And a four year old, and a seven year old.....My older brother has it right, children carry man killer germs. They are sick for one day while the poor hapless adults the come in contact with are looking at days of pain and suffering.
        Never, I repeat, never cuddle a sick two year old without first putting on a hazmat suit
        No worries my child is 19 so I am good for a while. :woohoo
        There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fracturedInfinity View Post
          Not trying to be critical or anything, but isn't that an oxymoron? I don't think there's any such thing as a true idol. Maybe just idol, or false god, would be a better way to say it.
          :fishslap I was only repeating what I had been told.

Comment

Have you noticed they never get on track to start with when unnamed posters get in the thread early on?

Comment

• It wisnae me, it was her an a'...

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by ATYCLB View Post
                :shifty

I fell for that. Great, mods are rick rolling too...:shifty no one is safe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherished View Post
                  You have not been safe for some time now, you just didn't know it.

:evil3
                  There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

You have not been safe for some time now, you just didn't know it.

:evil3
                    Coming from the guy with the mullet...iz not skeered.

Comment

The first time I got rickrolled it was by a mod. I have known for some time about the rickroll hazards. It was only the fear of the banhammer that made me keep my slience. :runhills

Comment

Coming from the guy with the mullet...iz not skeered.

Comment

The first time I got rickrolled it was by a mod. I have known for some time about the rickroll hazards. It was only the fear of the banhammer that made me keep my slience. :runhills
                          Then you are not to be held accountable for the countless souls you have doomed to the torture that is Rick Astley. You can stand by the age old, fool proof reason

He did it first!!

Comment

Then you are not to be held accountable for the countless souls you have doomed to the torture that is Rick Astley. You can stand by the age old, fool proof reason

He did it first!!
                            Yeah they did it first!!!! I just learned from the best.

Comment

Yeah they did it first!!!! I just learned from the best.

( In british accent)The best execution I've seen in years!!

Comment

It was only the fear of the banhammer that made me keep my slience. :runhills
                                This is the only banhammer I fear...

Psalm 2:9
                                Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
                                Revelation 2:27
                                And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Get yourself under that one, and there's no escape!

Well, ok, there is another, but in a way it's kinda the same...

Romans 13:4
                                For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

"I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
                                For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X