Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it was not flasher dave

Comment

It's late for you. You probably need some sleep.

I think I'm turning in.

Take care, Cherished.

Night, OWL. Good job! And you know that I really mean it!

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
        It's late for you. You probably need some sleep.

I think I'm turning in.

Take care, Cherished.

Night, OWL. Good job! And you know that I really mean it!
        That goes for me as well. Good night HB, sleep well!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherished View Post
          That goes for me as well. Good night HB, sleep well!
          gooodnight john boy..dododododdddooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I tried to listen to the show tonight, but the link was bad. I tried calling in to ask a question but that didn't happen either. Either I was on hold forever or I got disconnected, So I tried to log into the chat and by the time I figured out how and where to go for the chat the show was over.... It's just not my day!!!! (big sigh) maybe next time...
            See you on the Battlefield,

Comment

You really were good. I must say I was proud......

But who was that dave guy and that arka guy? have they been on before?
              There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcalvert View Post
                I tried to listen to the show tonight, but the link was bad. I tried calling in to ask a question but that didn't happen either. Either I was on hold forever or I got disconnected, So I tried to log into the chat and by the time I figured out how and where to go for the chat the show was over.... It's just not my day!!!! (big sigh) maybe next time...
                We are going to do a test show at the same time this Thursday. If you guys can get in the chat room we can do a run through and you can help real time with live feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by jcalvert View Post

It was not a good night on RRR. So many tech problems. Had fun chatting, but the guests were really good. I wish we could have heard more clearly.
                  So we can tune in again on Thursday. Hopefully, prayfully, it will be better.

(Not sure what to think about that bossy cohost!)

Make sure you say hi when you chat.

Comment

It was not a good night on RRR. So many tech problems. Had fun chatting, but the guests were really good. I wish we could have heard more clearly.
                    So we can tune in again on Thursday. Hopefully, prayfully, it will be better.

(Not sure what to think about that bossy cohost!)

Make sure you say hi when you chat.
                    Remind me to tune in, I know I will forget. I forgot I had children the other day!

Comment

Remind me to tune in, I know I will forget. I forgot I had children the other day!
                      I'll remind you. I love chatting with you there. It's different, but it feels like home when my friends are there!

You know, you're all visiting me in my home every day. It's awesome! I feel sometimes like I should put on a pot of coffee and bake a cake!

One day, when life passes to the eternal, I am so looking forward to seeing all of you, forever.

Comment

I'll remind you. I love chatting with you there. It's different, but it feels like home when my friends are there!

You know, you're all visiting me in my home every day. It's awesome! I feel sometimes like I should put on a pot of coffee and bake a cake!

One day, when life passes to the eternal, I am so looking forward to seeing all of you, forever.
                        Chatting live really makes you feel more involved. Except that I made two hundred typos..

Comment

Chatting live really makes you feel more involved. Except that I made two hundred typos..

Comment

I hate dial-up/bad speakers

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
                              He pastors, he co hosts, and he keeps track of grammatical errors. Is there nothing he CAN'T do???

Comment

Originally posted by LookingUplinda View Post
                                I hate dial-up/bad speakers

Comment

Working...
                                X