Kaboom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaboom!

A tough old cowboy once counselled his grandson that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on his oatmeal every morning. The grandson did this religiously and lived to the age of 110. He left behind four children, 20 grandchildren, 30 great-grandchildren, 10 great-great-grandchildren and a fifty-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

**all of the poetry posted under this username was composed by me; Dee M. aka ThankfulHeart, to the glory of God**

In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God
    (Psalm 62:7)

For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3)

Comment

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
      Romans 11:6

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lol.
          Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
          Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
          Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                ______

Comment

Working...
                X