X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Call A Retired Pope?

sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Oy . . .
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Those look delicious!
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

and I was gonna lamely say poopethd......
        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
          and I was gonna lamely say poopethd......

Comment

If you like Ex-Benedict, does that mean you're "yolked" to the head of an organized religion?

Comment

What Do You Call A Retired Pope?
              Mister?

Comment

Defendant?
                There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Tis Funny. But got a lot of corn with that one!
                  John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                    Mister?
                    TT I thought that is what you call a 600 pound Canary?
                    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Comment

Originally posted by waiting1 View Post
                      TT I thought that is what you call a 600 pound Canary?
                      If I was facing a 600 pound canary, I would have no choice but to agree!

Comment

Working...
                      X