X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

books are not for eating
    Yep, said that one a few times too

Recently I said to my toddler- 'STOP, licking the dog!'

My dh said to me when my toddler didn't want a breastfeed anymore- 'your milk maybe off!'

Comment

Statements you will never hear:

1) I've got to spend more time on Facebook.
      2) I need to put on a few more pounds.
      3) Madonna AND Janet Jackson? That will be the best Super Bowl halftime EVER!

If someone asks the time: "You mean, right now?"

Comment

oops duplicated tha one. - PC needed unbunching.
        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
        sigpic

Comment

Any cookies left? They're all. (gone)

Don't be so sloosslich! Clumsy-stupid-foolish.

When you get to be my age, you'll be older.

Someone(thing) has his/her/its underware in a bunch. (we said this when the computer hungup or crashed - hence our remedy - unbunching - snapping the elastic)
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

sigpic

Comment

I would backup my PC, but I can't find reverse!
            Regards,
            Kevin <><<

Comment

"Stop doweling the cat!"

This needs an explanation. Years ago our young son loved to tease and torment the cat, and was doing so with a long thin wooden dowel of my husband's. This became a "saying" in our house--if someone was teasing/tormenting someone else, trying to get a reaction, they were "doweling" them. In fact, some friends have even started saying it!

Comment

Question that should never be asked: "Where did you lose it?"

Statement that should not be made to a child: "Never put beans up your nose." This will cause him to put at least one bean up his nose.

Comment

Here in the UK we have

You're as useful as a chocolate fireguard

when someone is physically in the way of something we want to see or do we say, you make a better door than a window.

Or there's 'cheap at half the price' Well it would be wouldn't it?
                  Isaiah 43:1-3 Romans 10:9 John 6:35 John 6:40

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                    "Never put beans up your nose." This will cause him to put at least one bean up his nose.

Or a raisin, or a cheerio...
                    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

This should be engraved on the Treasury Building:

I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left.

**actually this belongs in the Paprodiasiac thread......

sigpic

Comment

"Back to the drawing board". -Where did they go back to before there were drawing boards?

How does a person who operates a snow remover get to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                          "Back to the drawing board". -Where did they go back to before there were drawing boards?

Back to the cave wall.

sigpic

Comment

My youngest daughter when she was about 11 looked at me and said

"Dad, Just think about how much the future has changed."

That is a real deep thot.

Comment

I have the occasional habit of swapping digraphs and prefixes in words when I am either tongue tied or speaking rapidly....which leads me to saying things such as, "I chomise to prange the batteries....."..."So scared, I was baking in my shoots..."

Comment

The future ain't what it used to be.

Similar to one above:

Customer at Home Depot: I want a ruler or a yardstick.
                                Sales rep: How long do you want it?
                                Customer: I want to keep it.

Once I got my tongue in front of my eye teeth, and I couldn't see what I was saying. Eventually I got my tang untungled.

Comment

Working...
                                X