Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainbow birds
    1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• 1 John 4 : 4
      Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Iz Dis Hao U Sunbathe

sigpic

Comment

• I love the picture of the mother bird with her babies under her wings! As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of how God protects us under His wings.
              "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician in His house View Post
                I love the picture of the mother bird with her babies under her wings! As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of how God protects us under His wings.
                Amen!!!!!
                There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

• February 25th, 2012, 06:27 AMMusician in His house
                  I love the picture of the mother bird with her babies under her wings! As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of how God protects us under His wings.

The first song that came to mind when I found that pic was "his eye is
                  on the sparrow, and I know he watches me".

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• What’s Yours Is Mine. Get Used to It.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Osprey

sigpic

Comment

• Great Blue Heron

sigpic

Comment

• Blue winged Teal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X