Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great crested grebe and chick
    1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• 1 John 4 : 4
      Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• This is the last kitties, puppies, critters and birds I
          will be posting until the 4th of Feb. See you all again then.
          Thanks to all you who are following this thread. notdecieved.

sigpic

Comment

• We will miss you.

Hope you have a good time and I will be looking for you on February 5th.

Comment

• God bless and keep you while you're gone. Will miss you, but look forward to seeing you again soon.

Comment

• Will be waiting for my daily aahhh's. Take care and thank you.

Comment

• You will be missed!!! See you in February!!!
                  There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

• I'm back!!! Todays quota.

sigpic

Comment

• WHOOPEE!

I am so glad to see you back!

Comment

• Welcome back!!!!
                        There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by notdecieved View Post

OK, now how many of you are singing Yakov's Magic Elixir?

from the Court Jester

And yes I saw bebe anteater...... soooooo kewt!
                          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                          sigpic

Comment

• You're back!!!!!!!!! And you brought furry friends and critters with you! Hope you had an enjoyable break. So good to have you back.
                            God bless.

Comment

• Yes, I'm back, and Thank You all for your neat comments.
                              I went to Cancun Mexico, for my son Jim's wedding. There
                              was a group of us about 45 who went together. We were a
                              day late getting home as there was a freezing frost and zilch
                              for clearance for landing the plane so we were rerouted to
                              Calgary, Alberta, and spent the night there and couldn't board
                              the plane again until the fog lifted at home. We got in yesterday
                              at about noon. We had a wonderful time. Jim and his new bride
                              Rachel, will be off in a couple of days to go to Tahiti for their
                              Honeymoon. Mexico was beautiful and all, but it is soooo nice
                              to be back home again.

Now pics for today's quota

Cassin’s Finch

sigpic

Comment

• How cute and funny keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                                X