Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you . . . Thank you . . . Thank you!!!
          There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                      Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                      (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Oh my word, these are so adorable!

Thank-you so, so much for sharing this! I just loved that kitty who snuggled up with the pillow and teddybear, I sat and watched it for over 5 minutes just talking to my laptop, saying, "Oh, you are such a cute kitty"! Good thing my children are in bed or they might wonder if I've started to lose my mind by talking to my computer!

Thanks again,,,too, too cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X