Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Anddra View Post

Comment

:woo Kittehz makes me sooooo happy!
          sigpic

Comment

it must have been 'cute' day up in Heaven the day God created the kitteh!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=ToriNoell;1801853]it must have been 'cute' day up in Heaven the day God created the kitteh!!!![/QUOTE

forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr surrrrrrrrrrrrrreJesus wuvz the witto kittehsthatz why He made so many ofz dem

Comment

Jesus wuv de widdle kittehs. All the widdle kittehs of de wurld. Be's they's wellow, black or white they iz presus in His site. Cuz Jesus wuv de widdle kittehs of de wurld.

Comment

Originally posted by ToriNoell View Post
                  Jesus wuv de widdle kittehs. All the widdle kittehs of de wurld. Be's they's wellow, black or white they iz presus in His site. Cuz Jesus wuv de widdle kittehs of de wurld.
                  yea, thatz what I was thinking

Comment

Find a Scotch Fold with a Haggis, plztks.
                    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Originally posted by ToriNoell View Post
                      I always wonder what my cats would sound like if they really could talk. Probably nothing like that - kitteh says in a refined aristocratic British voice, 'I am very much insulted that these humans would think us highly intelligent creatures would speak in such a dreadfully undignified manner.'

Comment

Today's kitties

1 John 4 : 4
                        Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

:woo:woo:woo
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been wondering where OWL's been lately.

Comment

Owl is a shape shifter???? I think he can make himself invisible too!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X