Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling....faint....need....kitteh....pics.....qui ck....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

Comment

• Boy do my puppies like to make confetti like that picture with the puppy with the paper everywhere. They will shred, paper, toilet paper, dryer sheets, and boxes.
        sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaughterOfRuth View Post
          Boy do my puppies like to make confetti like that picture with the puppy with the paper everywhere. They will shred, paper, toilet paper, dryer sheets, and boxes.
          For some reason they always like that stuff more than the toys!

Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Haeddre, the little orange cat sleeping in the cowboy boots looks like our "Sonny" back when he was an adolescent. Now he's large and in charge and the sweetest cat ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                  Haeddre, the little orange cat sleeping in the cowboy boots looks like our "Sonny" back when he was an adolescent. Now he's large and in charge and the sweetest cat ever!
                  Puss in boot! Your cat sounds like the best kind of cat. My favorite pet cat was a male tabby. Sometimes he was slender, and sometimes plump (depending on the time of year), but he was always the most lovable little guy. He'd let me put him in baby doll clothes and still keep on purring. He lived to a good old age. I bet yours will too.

There can only be one...

Comment

• Kitten discovers the heater

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Wow, Haeddre! The Lord's amazing creation! The sea sheep are incredible! I just checked Google Images for "sea sheep slug" and there are a lot of interesting pictures there, too: https://www.google.com/search?site=&...1.qFj1cNnuw7Q#

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                          ______

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                            Wow, Haeddre! The Lord's amazing creation! The sea sheep are incredible! I just checked Google Images for "sea sheep slug" and there are a lot of interesting pictures there, too: https://www.google.com/search?site=&...1.qFj1cNnuw7Q#
                            Yes, indeed! I think they're so cute!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X