Pre-Trib Prophecy Conference?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Trib Prophecy Conference?

Anyone been to the Pre-Trib Prophecy conference held in Dallas each December?

I'd like to go but have questions. Dr. LaHaye typically spearheaded it but in light of his recent passing I wonder if the conference will be held for 2017.

Also, is it useful? I'd like to meet other prophecy teachers.

Thanks in advance!

Diane
    Diane
    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

I would totally go if I could! Is it the same one that Jan Markell puts on?

I think that it could be especially beneficial for you to go and make contacts since you're making this movie that deals with a lot of Prophecy. You could introduce yourself to some of them and get your idea for the movie out there. You could gain some great perspective from folks who've been studying Prophecy for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
      I would totally go if I could! Is it the same one that Jan Markell puts on?

I think that it could be especially beneficial for you to go and make contacts since you're making this movie that deals with a lot of Prophecy. You could introduce yourself to some of them and get your idea for the movie out there. You could gain some great perspective from folks who've been studying Prophecy for a long time.
      I'm pretty sure Jan Markell's is in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and is a one day conference. She does have great speakers and its had great reviews from people who have gone. Eden Prairie is a suburb of Minneapolis, so lots of rooms and restaurants nearby. Hoping to go this year myself and that Amir Tsfati and other Pre Trib teachers I love will be there!!

Go to Olive Tree Ministries for more info on Jan Markell's conference. The one in Dallas always sounds great, but too far for me....
      This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
      Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

What conference in Dallas are we talking about? Thanks.

Comment

This one: http://www.pre-trib.org/conference.

If it's held this year I'm praying my face off I can make it. I'd love to meet up with anyone on RR that will be there. We have a lot to discuss. There's much going on!

Diane
          Diane

Comment

If you go to their homepage, there is a a calendar of events. I wonder if they changed the name of it to "Pre-Trib study group conference" in Irving, TX.
            Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
              If you go to their homepage, there is a a calendar of events. I wonder if they changed the name of it to "Pre-Trib study group conference" in Irving, TX.
              Yes that's it. If you notice in the description it says 26th annual. It's in Irving TX as you said, Dec 4-6, 2017. But the link "Learn More" only takes you to last year's conference registration so??? Maybe God knows it won't be needed and the speakers plus potential audience will be gone?!?! hope, pray, yes!
              Toots

Comment

Yes! I hope we're not here to go to it! I hope we're in a Heavenly conference instead!
                Diane

Comment

Originally posted by poc4dw View Post
                  Yes! I hope we're not here to go to it! I hope we're in a Heavenly conference instead!
                  John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
                  X