Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

History buffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History buffs?

I LOVE history. It is one of my favorite subjects. Does anyone else like reading historical biographies? If so, who are your favorite authors?

I enjoy history very much as well! Another member suggested books about a missionary named Amy Carmichael who went to India. I found those to be wonderful books and they stirred my faith a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
      I enjoy history very much as well! Another member suggested books about a missionary named Amy Carmichael who went to India. I found those to be wonderful books and they stirred my faith a great deal.
      I thought this might come up but I hesitated mentioning it. I am mainly referring to secular history, like presidential biographies or those of other secular historical figures.

Comment

Working...
      X