I wrote a book! "The War that Never Began."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wrote a book! "The War that Never Began."

I wrote my first book "The War That Never Began"! It's based on Revelation 20:7-8 (that one paragraph that covers the span of the future 1,000 year reign). I found it really fun creating a future world where Jesus was King on Earth! It follows a family that is split apart as they each choose their own side, for or against, Jesus' worldwide Monarchy. While the end may be known from beginning, I hope you enjoy this fictional tale on what it might be like to be alive in those days. I think you'll love how the enemy has the tables turned on him at the end! We likely very soon won't even have to wonder about it!

{Mod Snip - See rule 30}
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; August 4th, 2017, 04:41 PM.

Originally posted by Falaskan View Post
    I wrote my first book "The War That Never Began"! It's based on Revelation 20:7-8 (that one paragraph that covers the span of the future 1,000 year reign). I found it really fun creating a future world where Jesus was King on Earth! It follows a family that is split apart as they each choose their own side, for or against, Jesus' worldwide Monarchy. While the end may be known from beginning, I hope you enjoy this fictional tale on what it might be like to be alive in those days. I think you'll love how the enemy has the tables turned on him at the end! We likely very soon won't even have to wonder about it!
    {Mod Snip}
    I just bought it off Amazon for my Kindle. I'll let you know what I think. I have to finish 2 other Christian fiction books first
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; August 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM.
    Toots

Comment

That's exciting Falaskan! I read a lot of Christian Fiction. I don't think I've read fiction that takes place during Jesus's Millennial Theocracy, though there's probably stuff out there. I guess there's room for a lot of fiction taken from that future time.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Yes, if you want to learn more about it, just search for the book!

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
          I just bought it off Amazon for my Kindle. I'll let you know what I think. I have to finish 2 other Christian fiction books first
          Is one of them mine?
          John Robinson

Scribe

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity View Post
            Is one of them mine?
            No, I don't think so, but what books have you written? Is Robinson your real name or do you go by a pen name?
            Toots

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
              No, I don't think so, but what books have you written? Is Robinson your real name or do you go by a pen name?
              Never mind, I found one of yours (Last Call) and bought it for my Kindle too! When the bio had an email containing the word gravity I knew it was yours
              I gotta go... reading to do!!
              Toots

Comment

I read "Last Call". I enjoyed it.
                And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
                Romans 11:6

Comment

Working...
                X