Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

I wrote a book! "The War that Never Began."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wrote a book! "The War that Never Began."

I wrote my first book "The War That Never Began"! It's based on Revelation 20:7-8 (that one paragraph that covers the span of the future 1,000 year reign). I found it really fun creating a future world where Jesus was King on Earth! It follows a family that is split apart as they each choose their own side, for or against, Jesus' worldwide Monarchy. While the end may be known from beginning, I hope you enjoy this fictional tale on what it might be like to be alive in those days. I think you'll love how the enemy has the tables turned on him at the end! We likely very soon won't even have to wonder about it!

{Mod Snip - See rule 30}
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; August 4th, 2017, 04:41 PM.

Originally posted by Falaskan View Post
    I wrote my first book "The War That Never Began"! It's based on Revelation 20:7-8 (that one paragraph that covers the span of the future 1,000 year reign). I found it really fun creating a future world where Jesus was King on Earth! It follows a family that is split apart as they each choose their own side, for or against, Jesus' worldwide Monarchy. While the end may be known from beginning, I hope you enjoy this fictional tale on what it might be like to be alive in those days. I think you'll love how the enemy has the tables turned on him at the end! We likely very soon won't even have to wonder about it!
    {Mod Snip}
    I just bought it off Amazon for my Kindle. I'll let you know what I think. I have to finish 2 other Christian fiction books first
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; August 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM.
    Toots

Comment

That's exciting Falaskan! I read a lot of Christian Fiction. I don't think I've read fiction that takes place during Jesus's Millennial Theocracy, though there's probably stuff out there. I guess there's room for a lot of fiction taken from that future time.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Yes, if you want to learn more about it, just search for the book!

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
          I just bought it off Amazon for my Kindle. I'll let you know what I think. I have to finish 2 other Christian fiction books first
          Is one of them mine?
          John Robinson

Scribe

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity View Post
            Is one of them mine?
            No, I don't think so, but what books have you written? Is Robinson your real name or do you go by a pen name?
            Toots

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
              No, I don't think so, but what books have you written? Is Robinson your real name or do you go by a pen name?
              Never mind, I found one of yours (Last Call) and bought it for my Kindle too! When the bio had an email containing the word gravity I knew it was yours
              I gotta go... reading to do!!
              Toots

Comment

I read "Last Call". I enjoyed it.
                And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
                Romans 11:6

Comment

Working...
                X