Which News Source?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which News Source?

I would love an opinion on what is a good place to get my daily news source. CNN, MSNBC, (to say nothing of Huff Post) and those like them are far too biased to the left. Fox News may say what I want to hear, but.... I often think they are too biased to the right. What source do you recommend for just NEWS? Of course this is for the serious world news, but I also enjoy reading interesting "people articles", and "daily life". Perhaps I am asking for too much but I am hoping there is a good source out there that is trustworthy.
    a Monarchist awaiting
    "The Return of the King"

Well since I change my provider from Froniter to Direct tv I been watching a lot off BBC world news and One America news it is new news network out of San Diego

http://www.oann.com/

Comment

OAN (One America News) and BBC like SevenofNine says is very good.
      sigpic

Comment

For while I was really watch Al Jazeeza America before went off the air I got bored easily LOL! on KCET 28.4 one OTA channel I do get NHK world news from Asia in English that OTA antenna
        Last edited by SevenofNine; March 21st, 2018, 03:52 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

Thank you all for the suggestions. Don't know if I can get OAN on air, but I will try and read online. I appreciate the help.
          a Monarchist awaiting
          "The Return of the King"

Comment

It somewhat new network put your zip code see it is coming when I change from Froniter to Direct TV I was happy I still can get this channel

Comment

I pretty much stopped watching the news, and now go to the RR main site and read the Rapture Ready news there. It carries news that we would never see on the mainstream media.

raptureready.com
              Last edited by Momma D; May 28th, 2018, 12:44 AM.
              sigpic
              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
              X