The Kremlin Conspiracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kremlin Conspiracy

Joel Rosenberg's new book is receiving high praises!!! Rush Limbaugh said on his programme yesterday that the book is "Awesome". Joel was on Fox last night at 1100 Eastern to talk about Putin, Russia and his new book. Closer to home my mom is reading it and she loves it. Definitely on my list to read.

This is another page-turner by Joel...it is definitely 'unputdownable.' Rosenberg is a master story-teller!
    Only problem...I read it too fast, and know it will be another year before the sequel comes out
    sigpic
    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by Momma D View Post
      This is another page-turner by Joel...it is definitely 'unputdownable.' Rosenberg is a master story-teller!
      Only problem...I read it too fast, and know it will be another year before the sequel comes out
      Oh I read it when I was at the beach 2 weeks ago!!! Oh my goodness...it was gripping. Now my mother in law has it and is reading it. Maybe we can send Joel letters demanding that he publish more often!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post

Oh I read it when I was at the beach 2 weeks ago!!! Oh my goodness...it was gripping. Now my mother in law has it and is reading it. Maybe we can send Joel letters demanding that he publish more often!!!!
        Or we could read s l o w e r
        Oh wait.. that's impossible when reading one of Joel's books
        sigpic
        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
        X