Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Samson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samson

I was taking a peak at what movies were showing at our local theater and I noticed "Samson" by Pure Flix. ItI ha apparently opened on 16 Feb 2018. One website described it as a high budget Christian film. Another site indicated it had opened in over 1200 theaters, which is a large number for a Pure Flix film, I believe. The box off receipts for the first weekend were quite low... hopefully plenty of folks will go and see it.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...in-samson.html

Had not heard anything about this movie and just found this...will look to see if it is showing anywhere near me.

Comment

I'm gonna try and make time to see it tomorrow.

3 trees

Comment

I saw the preview! I hope itís sound!

Comment

I watched the movie this afternoon. I'm very forgiving of Christian movies... but I have to say this one was hard to watch and just didn't really work... I'll have to read the scripture on Samson to see how close they stuck to the Biblical context, but whoever directed this movie was in over his/her head, I think.

3 trees

Comment

Yeah they messed up Noah then Moses and now Samson.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X