Football Coach Fired For Praying With Team Turns Tables on School District

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Coach Fired For Praying With Team Turns Tables on School District

Coach Joe Kennedy, you may remember, is the bold high school football coach in Bremerton, Washington who refused to give up his prayer time with his team, despite enormous pressure from the school district. Kennedy bowed his head to praise God after every game for seven years. After some time, the Bremerton superintendent said his prayers violated the First Amendmentís Establishment Clause and told him to cease the practice immediately. His decision to continue the practice got him fired.

Now, Kennedy is fighting back with a lawsuit against the school district. He is not seeking monetary compensation; he just wants his job back.

Source article: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...trict-n2203386

I do hope Coach Kennedy gets his job back and continues to pray with his team!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Yes! Prayers the coach succeeds in getting his job back AND gets to keep praying and set a precedent for others!
    Toots

Comment

Praise God someone stands up for their beliefs. Praying for this coach and others who are finally standing up.
      Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32

Comment

I pray he gets his job back!

Lord, bless him for standing up for your name.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
          Yes! Prayers the coach succeeds in getting his job back AND gets to keep praying and set a precedent for others!
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Comment

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.í

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X