X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    No thanks, I'm quite content here. :gtongue

Wheeeew! That's a relief!! Didn't want to have to start a protest, or sumptin'.

Comment

If someone just pushes your button, you can always click on their name and choose to ignore them. It's right under their name "ignore". Then you don't have to read anything they say.

You can always "unignore" later.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
      'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
      I get my Bibles here

Comment

Hi everybody!

Just a little thread bump to remind folks that one of the best ways we can show love and respect for one another is to actually take a moment to carefully read what another has posted before responding in haste.

Take a second to review your replies before hitting the "submit" button. Ask yourself "Is this really the witness I wish to present to the world?"
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Gave this thread a look.

Comment

Thank you Buzz 'n Steve53 (4 bumping the thread).

I'm not going to say "this is great for others to be reminded of the Rules". NOPE!

I need to be reminded of the Rules. So thanks for reminding me to be on my toes about how I participate on the Forum.

Comment

Working...
            X