Bumper stickers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper stickers

I had to go to the mall today to do a little clothes shopping. Instead of going to our local mall my mom lovingly drove me about 30 miles to a larger mall with bigger stores. While we were looking for a spot, guess what I saw? A car with two bumper stickers; one read: "Make love, not war" and the other read, "Obama '08". I thought, "Oh brother. "

Have you seen any funny, clever, -worthy, or inspirational bumper stickers?

Here's a few:

Wife and dog missing.
    Reward for dog.

If laughter is the best medicine
    Your face is helping millions

Better to have loved and lost
    than spending your life with a psycho!

Comment

I just moved to a senior complex and there are 60 apartments. There is a car that always parks right in front and it still has an Obama/Biden sticker on it. I have no idea who it belongs to because my apartment does not face the parking lot and whenver I am coming or going I have not had the opportunity to see anyone get in or out of the car. I would love to know who owns that car and ask them if they have any regrets. I have asked alot of Obama supporters in the last couple years that question and most have had many regrets about voting for him. If I ever see the owners of this car, I would be respectful, just making conversation. But, I do know that if you voted for Obama you are very liberal in all areas of your life and our thinking would be very different. I guess I am just curious.
      sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

An old one that was around when saving baby whales was a more prominent concern than it seems to be now:

Save the baby humans

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

There are two I particularly like:

"If I'm a stay-at-home mom, why am I always in this car?"

and

"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
            There are two I particularly like:

"If I'm a stay-at-home mom, why am I always in this car?"

and

"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"

Comment

My favourite -

"Save the Whales....Collect a Whole Set"

Comment

On car at Winn Dixie,"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!"

I seldom see bumper stickers here nowadays.

Comment

Saw one:

Say No to Negativity!

A bunch of people around her have one that says "Co-exist" with symbols of all religions on it.

Quite often these people cut others off in traffic. Guess they don't take their bumper stickers to heart. Speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel1210 View Post
                    Saw one:

Say No to Negativity!

A bunch of people around her have one that says "Co-exist" with symbols of all religions on it.

Quite often these people cut others off in traffic. Guess they don't take their bumper stickers to heart. Speaks volumes.
                    If I were a graphic artist, I would take the Coexist bumper sticker and show the C-crescent trying to kill all the other symbols.

Comment

I've saw a couple on a friends Car.

No looking back - Taken from Luke 9:62

Press on - Philippians 3:10-14

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel1210 View Post
                        Ive seen one like that except the symbols were for Microsoft, Apple, Linux, etc.
                        The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                        Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                        (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

I don't do bumper stickers, but if I ever come across this one, I will buy 100 and pass them out. (one for me too)

"in case of nuclear (sp?) war, Prayer will be reinstated in school"

Comment

This is my recent favorite:

Well....for some reason putting the image didn't work. Sorry.

It is a bumper sticker that spells LOL but the O is Obama's symbol. An explanation does it no justice. Wish I could figure out how to post an image because I put the URL like it says and I just got the image with an X in it.

Scott
                            The Road To New Jerusalem

Comment

The Road To New Jerusalem

Comment

Working...
                              X