Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Masterpiece," a new novel from Francine Rivers. Very good. It's about redemption, in Christ, from traumatic childhood experiences. There is romance involved in the story. I found it overall to be encouraging, and hard to put down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Accepted View Post
      "The Masterpiece," a new novel from Francine Rivers. Very good. It's about redemption, in Christ, from traumatic childhood experiences. There is romance involved in the story. I found it overall to be encouraging, and hard to put down!
      It's finally out? Yay! I'll be buying it when I'm finished reading the four book series 'Land of My Heart' by Tracie Peterson. I finished book one last night and couldn't resist buying the next three in the series. Kindle is so kind to offer the first book free so that you'll read it and then buy the rest in the series! 😉
      These books take place in the 1860s in Montana. They're easy reading and that's exactly what I need right now.

Comment

• I just finished Joel Rosenberg's new book, "The Kremlin Conspiracy." It's a page-turner! It basically begins with Putin's rise to power (under a fictional name, of course) in 1999 and extrapolates from his mindset where he could logically go in the future. Very interesting - I recommend it!

Comment

• I just started the third book in the Terri Blackstock series, "If I run".
          It's good but I'm not a huge fan of books written in the first person and a different character for each chapter.

I finished the Tracey Peterson books the other day. I really enjoyed her writing style and fell in love with the characters who showed Christian attributes and faith to be admired.
          I'll be reading her other books soon.

Comment

• Without Warning by Joel Rosenberg. Good book.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Accepted View Post
              I just finished Joel Rosenberg's new book, "The Kremlin Conspiracy." It's a page-turner! It basically begins with Putin's rise to power (under a fictional name, of course) in 1999 and extrapolates from his mindset where he could logically go in the future. Very interesting - I recommend it!
              I just finished reading this...it was fascinating...so relevant...highly recommend it!!!

Comment

• "Land of Silence", by Tessa Afshar

This book presents a fictional story of the woman with the multi-year bleeding disorder to touched Jesus's garment and was healed. I love books that takes a Biblical character and weaves a fictional story around that character. This is the second book I've read by this author, and I really, really like it.
                Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Rapture Ready Forums

Comment

• I'm writing!

Just finished a screenplay which is intended to be the first of a trilogy, about an angel who comes to earth as a human much like Jesus did. I'm calling it Incarnation. Can't discuss it in any depth here; let's just say it would play fast and loose with the famous RR-BB rules.

I completed another one a few months back; a straightforward romantic comedy about a very rich girl who falls in love with a very honest mechanic. It was inspired by a country song; I heard "Daddy's Money" by Ricochet on the radio and thought, "Hey, there's a story there!"

I'm kind of proud of them both.
                    --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Working...
                    X