No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Masterpiece," a new novel from Francine Rivers. Very good. It's about redemption, in Christ, from traumatic childhood experiences. There is romance involved in the story. I found it overall to be encouraging, and hard to put down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Accepted View Post
      "The Masterpiece," a new novel from Francine Rivers. Very good. It's about redemption, in Christ, from traumatic childhood experiences. There is romance involved in the story. I found it overall to be encouraging, and hard to put down!
      It's finally out? Yay! I'll be buying it when I'm finished reading the four book series 'Land of My Heart' by Tracie Peterson. I finished book one last night and couldn't resist buying the next three in the series. Kindle is so kind to offer the first book free so that you'll read it and then buy the rest in the series! 😉
      These books take place in the 1860s in Montana. They're easy reading and that's exactly what I need right now.

Comment

• I just finished Joel Rosenberg's new book, "The Kremlin Conspiracy." It's a page-turner! It basically begins with Putin's rise to power (under a fictional name, of course) in 1999 and extrapolates from his mindset where he could logically go in the future. Very interesting - I recommend it!

Comment

• I just started the third book in the Terri Blackstock series, "If I run".
          It's good but I'm not a huge fan of books written in the first person and a different character for each chapter.

I finished the Tracey Peterson books the other day. I really enjoyed her writing style and fell in love with the characters who showed Christian attributes and faith to be admired.
          I'll be reading her other books soon.

Comment

• Without Warning by Joel Rosenberg. Good book.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Accepted View Post
              I just finished Joel Rosenberg's new book, "The Kremlin Conspiracy." It's a page-turner! It basically begins with Putin's rise to power (under a fictional name, of course) in 1999 and extrapolates from his mindset where he could logically go in the future. Very interesting - I recommend it!
              I just finished reading this...it was fascinating...so relevant...highly recommend it!!!

Comment

Working...
              X