Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Calling all Christians....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! I just posted a thread saying I like the new skins of the board, then came in here! So do I not post things like that? Just for clarification sake!

Comment

Message heard.

Comment

I'm glad this thread was bumped forward, it was a very timely bump.

Comment

Thankyou!
          Psalms 62:6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken

Comment

Thanks for that. Let us strengthen one another in matters of faith for this is how we spread the gospel.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M.C. View Post
                It's a sticky........

Comment

A nice message from the one who started this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X