Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Election results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election results

I doubt much will be accomplished in Congress since one party controls the house, and the other controls the senate. One good thing is that Trump should be able to get his judicial appointees through. Unfortunately, some of most obnoxious democrats will be in charge of the house committees.

Washington is a beautiful state, but it is way too blue, and people are so lazy they keep reelecting the same people over and over. Now we are stuck with Cantwell in the senate for another six years.

That Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won by a landslide. What were the voters thinking? From what I've read, whenever she was interviewed she couldn't give intelligent answers to anything she was asked.

I'm glad that Ted Cruz kept his seat.

Glad to see that republican candidates won some governor races where the democrats were favored.

I wish we had term limits.

Take one and pass it on!

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
    I doubt much will be accomplished in Congress since one party controls the house, and the other controls the senate. One good thing is that Trump should be able to get his judicial appointees through. Unfortunately, some of most obnoxious democrats will be in charge of the house committees.

Washington is a beautiful state, but it is way too blue, and people are so lazy they keep reelecting the same people over and over. Now we are stuck with Cantwell in the senate for another six years.

That Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won by a landslide. What were the voters thinking? From what I've read, whenever she was interviewed she couldn't give intelligent answers to anything she was asked.

I'm glad that Ted Cruz kept his seat.

Glad to see that republican candidates won some governor races where the democrats were favored.

I wish we had term limits.
    I wish we required a BASIC knowledge of the constitution, AMERICAN history, and an IQ above 50. That would eliminate a lot of these losers.
    😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

Amen.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Amen! And I am hearing movement from the left to get the voting age lowered to 16 and to be able to vote by phone, the already slippery slope gets grease added to it ?
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I would rather see the voting age increased to 25.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

We are having a recount here in Fla. I am so angry!!
            sigpic

Comment

This recount business is just a way for the Democrats to steal the elections. We have 3 contested in Florida right now -- even after Ron DeSantis was declared the winner and Gillum conceded -- which he took back after seeing what was going on for the Senate race and AG Commissioner!! Now they're also trying to steal the election in Georgia! I was totally beside myself at the way evil is winning (though we know the victory is eventually ours/Jesus!) and was so angry too BUT then I watched the Gaither Homecoming and realized God has this! We are citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven first, and Americans second. Maybe if evil seems to be winning, then the Rapture is that much closer. We have to pray, trust God and focus on winning souls instead of votes.

Comment

I know..............

It just gripes me to no end to see such blatant corruption, such in your face corruption go on with no consequences.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                  I would rather see the voting age increased to 25.
                  Well....I would agree with you, but, boy oh boy....it is a good thing you aren't here in Minnesota! I don't know if the age to vote even matters anymore here. What a DISASTER! Almost totally blue here, and to think that Keith Ellison actually won the Attorney General vote??!!! He has been buddy-buddy with Louis Farrakahn (spelling?) for years! This state's Republican party is nearly extinct. But, what may be good news??? Sounds like Desantis will be declared the winner in Florida? Of course this is what they are saying tonight.....who knows what will happen tomorrow, BUT...I KNOW God is in charge! We are only pilgrims sojourning through this life....on our way to our eternal home to be with Him FOREVER! Come, Lord Jesus.
                  Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

It seems that once a state goes deeply blue, enough of the population is deluded enough that their democrat politicians can do anything that is insane and get re-elected. I figure once enough states have gone deep blue and the electoral college follows, there will be no hope for the USA in terms of becoming a better place. Praying that we're gone b4 that day comes... We might find out in two years...
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                    X