So Long, Farewell Rapture Ready!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long, Farewell Rapture Ready!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on the Rapture Ready board. I have prayed, posted, cried, praised with all of you for a number of years. I understand not all may make it to the new board. I will miss everyone and am assured that we will see each other soon!!! Blessings to all of you and thank you for having been part of my life on this board. Thanks to all Mods!!!

We do hope everyone makes the transition to RF.

Soon enough, there will be an automatic redirect in place and anyone trying to get here, will wind up there!

sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

RRBB
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, everyone for nineteen years of comoraderie (sp?) Thanks to you all, I halve learned so much, prayed often and been prayed for, and supported in so many ways. I truly hope to see ALL of you over at Rapture Forum, If not, I will miss you and will look forward to seeing you soon in Heaven. God bless you, each one.

Comment

RR-BB has been a tremendous blessing to me, is my home, and many of my family reside here. I'll miss this Bulletin Board but I do hope the whole family here will wind up at Rapture Forums.
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
            RR-BB has been a tremendous blessing to me, is my home, and many of my family reside here. I'll miss this Bulletin Board but I do hope the whole family here will wind up at Rapture Forums.
            TT; What do I have to do to make the change and when will it happen??? Thanks
            Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post

TT; What do I have to do to make the change and when will it happen??? Thanks
              Go to https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ and sign up for an account. There won't be a transfer of accounts over, you'll have to establish an account with Rapture Forums. Sometime around the end of Nov 2018 a re-direct will be established that will take you to Rapture Forums when you try to go to RR-BB. So, I guess it's happening now.
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
              X