This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acceptedintheBeloved View Post
    Here's the message I see when logging in over there: "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"... so I'm wondering, when the switchover occurs, if I will be losing the ability to post altogether. I've PM'd Chris, here, but if I don't hear back from him before the switchover occurs, I'm not sure what else I can do to remedy this. I guess (if this remains as it is ) I'll see you all at the rapture! I've enjoyed the discussions over the years!
    Hopefully Chris will see this or get your PM here. He's helped a few others that had an issue or two on the other site. I believe there is a way to contact Admin at RF by e-mail if it comes to that... Let me see if I can find that... Here it is:

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

bumpity bump bump
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Hopefully Chris will see this or get your PM here. He's helped a few others that had an issue or two on the other site.
        Thanks for your help, TT. Much appreciated!!

I did send a PM to him here on November 6, and it was not responded to. And like I said in my post #19 of this thread (on September 26), my email sent to him (prior to that date) was also not responded to. I am unable (as of yesterday's date, last I tried) to "POST" anything over on RF. But I can still read there, and will enjoy reading everyone's posts there, as I am able to stop in to do so.

Will miss interacting with all of you, and the fellowship! See you in the Rapture!

Comment

Working...
        X