Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump Orders Declassification of Some FISA Court Documents, and Russia Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump Orders Declassification of Some FISA Court Documents, and Russia Investigation

After months of requests, President Trump declassified a number of FISA court documents late Monday afternoon and directed the relevant government agencies to release them to the public.

"At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications," White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders released in a statement.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ments-n2519884

This should be interesting... Though I doubt the mainstream media will be saying much about the contents of the declassified documents.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Interesting indeed, will it shed light on manipulators behind the curtains, are they getting nervous at all, time will tell.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
    X