Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

An Orthodox Israeli woman follows Yeshua

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Orthodox Israeli woman follows Yeshua

A few months ago, my good friend, Ido (a new believer at our congregation) had to give a speech in the framework of a course he was taking. During his speech, he decided to share about the process of deliverance he had experienced at Tiferet Yeshua. Even though he did not mention the name of Yeshua, it was clear that there would be people from the audience who would ask him for more details at the end of his speech.

Noa, who was visibly Orthodox, approached Ido after his lecture and began asking him questions about the congregation and what he meant by “deliverance.” Ido joyfully told her about his faith in Yeshua and invited her to come to the congregation.

Read the rest at: https://kehilanews.com/2018/09/08/an...ollows-yeshua/
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

I am always thrilled when a Jewish person believes in Yeshua/Jesus. It does not happen often. I was privileged to share the gospel with my soon-to-be Jewish husband in 1979. He accepted Christ the following year. None of his family has ever asked one question about it, and will refuse to discuss anything about religion. When he passed away three years ago, they were visibly upset when he had a Messianic Jewish funereal service. (Because he wanted them to hear the good news of Jesus, their Messiah). They have not spoken to me since. To them, it is indeed easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.............

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
      I am always thrilled when a Jewish person believes in Yeshua/Jesus. It does not happen often. I was privileged to share the gospel with my soon-to-be Jewish husband in 1979. He accepted Christ the following year. None of his family has ever asked one question about it, and will refuse to discuss anything about religion. When he passed away three years ago, they were visibly upset when he had a Messianic Jewish funereal service. (Because he wanted them to hear the good news of Jesus, their Messiah). They have not spoken to me since. To them, it is indeed easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.............

Comment

Working...
      X