Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Collusion: New Texts Show FBI Officials Had Media Leak Strategy To Hurt Trump During Russia Probe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collusion: New Texts Show FBI Officials Had Media Leak Strategy To Hurt Trump During Russia Probe

“Our review of these new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations,” Meadows wrote to U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in the letter, which was obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation and first reported by Sara Carter.

Meadows pointed to text messages Strzok sent to Page on April 10, 2017, and April 12, 2017.

In the first message, Strzok, who then served as deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, wrote to Page that: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”

Strzok was at that time the lead investigator on the FBI’s probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. He joined the special counsel’s investigation after it was formed in May 2017. He was removed from the investigation in July 2017 after the discovery of anti-Trump text messages that he exchanged with Lisa Page. He was fired from the FBI on Aug. 10.

In one Aug. 8, 2016, message, Strzok told Page that President Donald Trump would never become president, because “We’ll stop it.”

Meadows says in his letter that an April 12, 2017, text message shows Strzok congratulating Page while referring to two damaging articles about former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...uring-n2517655

The Lord works in mysterious ways... I wonder if Mueller and his team will be smart enough to close down their failed investigation before evidence emerges that implicates them in Acts of Treason.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Utterly disgusted at this level of organized attack and corruption, they are suppose to be the good guys, I'm sure we will never know how many other similar situations have occurred.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

We have become a third world country.

Comment

There's a lot of good people in the FBI and a lot of bad ones intentionally set up in there by evil elements in our government. Shouldn't take long to guess which political power is the big mover and shaker of the later.

Comment

I'm more concerned by the spiritual power which is the mover and shaker than any human political power.
          --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post
            I'm more concerned by the spiritual power which is the mover and shaker than any human political power.
            That's just as easy to ascertain for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. While certainly troubling, it's par the course for the time we're living in.

Comment

Originally posted by TimothyK View Post

That's just as easy to ascertain for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. While certainly troubling, it's par the course for the time we're living in.
              Understood, and I spent thirty-plus years consistently voting for conservative Republicans. However, after we were betrayed following the elections of 2012 and 2014, I belatedly realized that when you vote for "a lesser evil", you're still voting for evil. So we have one political party which is honest about being evil and another which lies about being good. Whom to vote for?

For the last couple of election cycles I have still been voting...a blank ballot. Although I did vote for DJT in the hopes that he might actually shake things up. Beyond that, though, I see that we're not going to vote ourselves out of this mess. It's going to take Divine Intervention.
              --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post

Understood, and I spent thirty-plus years consistently voting for conservative Republicans. However, after we were betrayed following the elections of 2012 and 2014, I belatedly realized that when you vote for "a lesser evil", you're still voting for evil. So we have one political party which is honest about being evil and another which lies about being good. Whom to vote for?

For the last couple of election cycles I have still been voting...a blank ballot. Although I did vote for DJT in the hopes that he might actually shake things up. Beyond that, though, I see that we're not going to vote ourselves out of this mess. It's going to take Divine Intervention.
                Good to see you didn't throw away your vote last election I guess.

Comment

I spent eight years as a precinct chairman on the Executive Committee of the Harris County Republican Party. During that time it became obvious that the real "movers and shakers" had only contempt for those of us "in the trenches" and polled us at every opportunity, not to shape policy, but in order to feed us tailored propaganda which made it LOOK as if they were doing something and would do more if only they had more money to fight those Bad Evil Democrats.

The very last thing that the current crop of Republicans (with only a very few exceptions) wants is real power to make changes...and the responsibility which goes along with that.
                  --------Eric H. Bowen

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if the great majority of Republicans aren't just as greedy for fortune and power as the Democrats. It seems at least the Democrats have removed their masks and are not only owning up to their love of and service to everything that is ungodly and evil, but are outright proud of themselves for it. I have respect left for very few politicians - none on the Democrat side and only a handful on the Republican side. Frankly, both sides are disgusting at this point.

Comment

Now, hang on. They may end up that way, but many of them don't start out that way. I've seen credible stories of young Mr. Smiths who are all eager to go to Washington and Make A Difference...and who, on their very first day, are approached by a swamp creature with some juicy tidbit of information from their past...or simply with the threat of, "Play along and you'll go far. Stand up to us and we'll destroy you." In most cases they play along. Frankly, I've got a working theory that Satan never lets anyone get close to real power...whether that power be political, economic, or ecclesiastical...unless he has some dirt or some lever which he can use to control them.

But I haven't given up hope. Now, I'm not voting (other than a blank ballot) and I'm certainly not contributing money right now; I see giving these creatures money and votes as akin to dropping ammo and supplies on an outpost which has been overrun by the enemy....you help them more than you help your own people. Hence I say we're not voting or "community organizing" ourselves out of this mess.

{Mod Snip} Yeah, rulz
                      Last edited by Steve53; September 17th, 2018, 12:03 AM.
                      --------Eric H. Bowen

Comment

Working...
                      X