No announcement yet.

Where did everyone disappear to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you, Cindy.......how are things going?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Many of you folks are already aware of our sister forum, Rapture Forums, and many of us are members of both. In the very near future we will be posting an announcement regarding a very important change that will eliminate nearly all of our software related problems. Stay tuned!
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
            Just hold on for a bit longer!
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Well, speaking for myself, I stopped posting because so many times it was taken down, or "criticized". Now, I understand there are parameters that need to be met, and people in charge don't want the forum going down the wrong "rabbit holes". But I had posted questions.... certainly not anything outrageous. I have seen "regulars" post subjects that were much more controversial. Maybe because I was a newer member? I don't know. I am only trying to answer why some people may have left.

Right now, I feel the need to post on a subject that I have been dealing with.. Not sure where I will place it, but.... wish me luck! You may or not read it, but I shall give it a try.

Blessings to all -
              a Monarchist awaiting
              "The Return of the King"

Comment

Working...
              X