No announcement yet.

The Gender Swap Quagmire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree, mind boggling that you can legally change a birth cert when your DNA clearly identifies what sex you are, and so legally you can live a lie, so bizarre but not a surprise at all looking at the way life is now these late days.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I'm a man, 100 per cent. Legally, I'm a woman ... I did it for cheaper car insurance.
      I mean as long as we're being crazy, right? Gotta admire his gumption.

Comment

Who would have ever thought - even as little as 25 years ago - that our country, our world, would become the cesspool it has become today? I saw it all begin to spin out of control in the late sixties and seventies.......... but, I never saw all of this coming! We are definitely no longer a Christian nation. Judeo-Christian values and mores are spit on in today's world. Satan has done his damage to our country, our government, our news media, our families, our schools and yes, even many of our churches.
        Prince of the air, he is. But, his day of reckoning is coming...............hopefully, very, very soon.

Comment

I love it! Nothing shows the hypocrisy and absurdity of these laws better. In fact, I hope that more men do this. So many men, that the law and change they are trying to force on society becomes the meaningless lie that it is.

Comment

Look at how this sickens us. Now try to imagine how a sinless righteous God feels about this. His wrath is surely coming.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ArkieTuzi View Post
              I love it! Nothing shows the hypocrisy and absurdity of these laws better. In fact, I hope that more men do this. So many men, that the law and change they are trying to force on society becomes the meaningless lie that it is.
              Wait, not too fast, if too many men do this for insurance reasons, the insurance companies will simply raise the rates for women to match those of the men! I for one don't want that to happen!
              "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
              always abounding in the work of the Lord;
              knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

To me, all of this............the fake gender, fake news, fake politics, the gay movement, the pediphile movement, ALL are clear signs that God has indeed, turned mankind over to deluded minds, as He said He would. I would surmise that we are going to see the demise of anything good in humankind, and in our world, go down the drain even faster now, more than ever before. Keep looking up, for it can't be too much longer before our wonderful King and Lord comes for us!!

Comment

Working...
                X