Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Happy Independence Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence Day

Have a safe 4th of July! I'm so grateful we have Trump instead of Clinton.

Take one and pass it on!

Happy Independence Day everybody!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
      Have a safe 4th of July! I'm so grateful we have Trump instead of Clinton.
      Absolutely.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
      Romans 11:6

Comment

I spent Independence Day (evening) singing with the Fort Bend Symphony Chorus for the annual "Freedom Rings!" concert. Great, classic patriotic music performed by a full orchestra and chorus. I found myself praying, "God, DO bless America...by sending us the correction, discipline, and accountability which we NEED in order to recognize that You are Sovereign and that the blessings we enjoy are gifts from Your hand. There is much in this country which is worth saving, and there are many who would choose wisely if they were firmly reminded of Your principles. It's only too late if You decide not to act."
        --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Working...
        X