Going online like it's 1979

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going online like it's 1979

There does seem to be a coolness factor to this that is missing nowadays. Growing up our rotary dial phone was red. It was built like a tank. Wish I still had it.

https://youtu.be/2Pk_cdS19CI
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
    Romans 11:6

HAHAHAHA my mom and I were talking to my oldest daughter this week about how much technology has changed. She keeps asking for a cell phone. She doesn't need it. We have a house phone and she has a tablet....we all have tablets, and I also have my laptop. I also have a printer that prints thru bluetooth. I told her she's lucky i even let her have that much. hehehe. I told her how when I was a teenager like 15 or so I can remember my parents getting a one of those cell phones in a bag, you know, the ones that you use only in an emergency.

we didn't even have games on cell phones not good ones til after she was born in 2004. She will say but mom I need a laptop, and i need a phone. Im like, well you got a phone the number is.....and she says mom i cant text on it. I said dear sweet child of mine you have instagram, text your friends on there. She said no mom not everyone has IG DUH!!!

I was explaining to her the original Carmen San Diego game, she was very confused and lost at what I was talking about. I was cracking up.. These kids these days.

Comment

It is amazing how much technology has changed over the past ten to 20 years.
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
      X