Roseann Barr Show Canceled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseann Barr Show Canceled

That crazy big-mouthed lady just never learns! Her anti-racial words have closed down her new show. I'll bet her producers and co-stars are beyond words with anger...........she has upset their means of making a living.........at least for awhile until they find a new project.

I haven't watched the new show..........she just doesn't appeal to me at all. But, I guess it was going pretty well.....until now.

I watched it for a few moments one night and did not care for it. Her show deserved to be canceled after what she said.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

No offense, but it is nothing that hasn't been said by the Left. I am appalled at the fake outrage from them. They were just looking for a reason to cancel it. You can disagree with what she said, but the Lefties have said far worse and don't lose their shows. They were just looking for anything as an excuse to ax the show.

Comment

Originally posted by respicefinem View Post
        No offense, but it is nothing that hasn't been said by the Left. I am appalled at the fake outrage from them. They were just looking for a reason to cancel it. You can disagree with what she said, but the Lefties have said far worse and don't lose their shows. They were just looking for anything as an excuse to ax the show.
        I agree 100%

Comment

She has made a living off of being obnoxious. She must have thought there was no such thing as too far for her.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
            She has made a living off of being obnoxious. She must have thought there was no such thing as too far for her.
            She probably hoped, in vain, that the same standards the Left is able to get away with would apply to her. Bill Maher has said Trump's mother had sex with an orangutan, the Left insults Sarah Huckabee Sanders's looks everyday, Keith Olbermann is being rehired at ESPN despite daily vulgar tweets. Obnoxious she is, but no worse than they. Special rules for special people. If you aren't part of the Leftist club, you have a double standard applied to you.

Comment

I agree that there is a double standard. But I also agree with ABC's decision. Her tweet was beyond obnoxious
              Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

It is getting harder and harder for me to watch anything coming from Hollywood these days! It is just a sign of the times. I do agree that there is a double standard from the left, but Roseanne didn't think before she pushed the send button.

Comment

She blamed it on the Ambien 😋

I haven't seen the show simply because we don't have satellite or cable. But I kinda like Roseanne. She's not afraid to tell it like it is...which gets her in trouble.
                  Total double standard in Hollywood (no surprise there!)

Comment

Working...
                  X