No announcement yet.

Cochlear Implants

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cochlear Implants

Hi all!!

I know its been a long time since I have been on here and posted anything on this site. I am in the process of getting cochlear implant and wonder what you guys think of this? The implant has a chip that will be placed under my skin to help me hear much better. Eventhough this is not the "mark of the beast", it does have a chip.... what do you think? This is one of the thing that bothers me about the implant besides the surgery.

Hi Shannon, welcome back!

I think it's amazing that you are able to get this. Just because it is an implant with a "chip" is no concern from any spiritual standpoint. ing the Lord guide your doctors and you have a successful, good outcome.

Ditto to what Pixelpusher says. It'll be wonderful for you to have the benefits and there is no reason to concern yourself over the chip IMHO. I said Ditto because I think that Rush Limbaugh might have cochlear implants.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

We've got a lady at our church who had them put in. It has been such a blessing to her to be able to hear the sermon and the music at church, and it has been a blessing to us to have her more involved!

I think it's wonderful, Shannon, that this kind of assistance is available for you (and, yes, Rush Limbaugh, too). Also, one of the scientists who works at a large Christian ministry has them, also.
          God bless you as you have the procedure done. I think you're going to be surprised! 😊